Parents! Come join us for a night out while your kids have fun at Messiah! Please use the link below to register your children. You will need to fill out the registration form more than once if you have more than one child attending.
- Child services provided at Messiah Lutheran for infants through 5th grade
- Any children in 6th grade or older are welcome to join, but will be considered “helpers”
- Nursery is provided for infants through 3 year olds
- Games, crafts and movies will be geared toward 4 year old through 5th graders
- Pizza, juice and water will be provided for dinner
- Be sure children have appropriate outdoor clothing. If the weather is nice enough, they will spend some time on the playground.
*** REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, MARCH 7 AT 9PM ***
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
All are welcome to a free buffet dinner at 5:30pm followed by activities for everyone!
Kindergarten – 5th Grade (6:30pm)
Come for worship, Bible story, games and crafts! Take a break from all the school work and have some fun.
Confirmation: 6th-8th Grade (6:30pm)
Learn more about our faith, play games and hang out!
Whole Again (6:00pm)
For those grieving the death of a loved one, the loss of relationship or any loss in their lives. Led by Lois Beery, all are welcome as we talk, share, listen, read, and do activities that lead us in the way of feeling “Whole Again.”
Adult Education (6:30pm)
Led by Pastor Karl – changing topics, good conversations!
VIP Choir (6:00pm)
Come sing with us!. For children from 4 to 10.
Sharing our financial wealth is an important part of our faith! Take time in the midst of worship to make a promise to God to be faithful in this important part of your life. We will make those promises in worship together on Sunday, February 2nd. Click giving here in order to be able to keep those promises by having your offering automatically taken out of your bank account with our secure web server.
Scouts Sunday. Welcome to worship on February 9th, 2020 during our 9:30AM service.